Our solar panels comprise infinityPV foil laminated onto durable polycarbonate roof plates with a polycarbonate front window. The solar cell panels are lightweight and durable and easily installed where power is needed. The panels can be supplied as is, with inverter system, or with inverter and battery bank.
infinityPV Panels are exclusively sold as bulk orders, please contact us at info@infinityPV.com for quotations. We offer an easily shipped demonstration unit that comprise a ~1.44 m2 demonstration panel as well as a 0.1m2 2 watt panel. We also sell infinityPV Panels incorporated into our standalone options for off-grid systems and e-bike chargers.
|Thermal insulation as roof plate (W/K/m2)b||1.5-3.5||1.5-3.5||1.5-3.5|
|Area use (GFF, %)||25||40||60|
|Power (W/m2 @ full sun)d||12||20||30|
|Panel weight (kg/m2)b||2.8||2.8||2.8|
|High volume panel cost (€/m2)e,f||113||126||149|
|Demo panel (€)g||400||450||-|
bBase plate is 10 mm thick
cBase plates of 4, 10, 16 and 32 mm are available
dSolar cell mounted with normal incidence of the sun at zenith
eMinimum order quantity is full standard 40 ft container
fShipping cost varies with country and dimensions of panels
g1.44 Square metre panel (33 mm thick) including isolated Electronics for charging a 12V lead acid battery
Roofplate demonstrator panels (~2 W)
Order roofplate demonstrator panels
Shipment and VAT will be added to your order.
Please submit a quotation request to pay by bank transfer, recommended for large orders and VAT free orders (requires VAT number).
Availability of a cost efficient demonstration solar panels is important for the evaluation of any new technology and for this reason infinityPV is offering a new series of representative small scale demonstrator solar panels that feature our 5% printed organic photovoltaics technology.
Our standard demonstrator comes with a ~2 W organic solar cell panel integrated into a 6 mm thin insulating roof thermoplate. Open leads allow easy electrical connection and customization on the customers side. The solar panel demonstrators are ideal for:
- Demonstration of lightweight solar roofplate technology
- Small electronic home projects (DIY, maker scene)
- Energy and physics related education (school, university)
Our second line of ~2 W solar panel demonstrators come with +/- banana plug connectors or tripolar +/gnd/- banana plug connectors and are based on 6 mm thick thermoplates.
|Panel demonstrator||(open leads)||(banana plugs, bipolar +/-)||(banana plugs, tripolar +/gnd/-)|
|Voltage VOC (V)||~ 50||~ 50||~ 50|
|Current ISC (mA)||~ 70||~ 70||~ 70|
|Power (W)||~ 2||~ 2||~ 2|
|Size (cm x cm x cm)||32 x 36 x 0.6||32 x 36 x 1||32 x 36 x 1|
We can easily and quickly supply different output wattages and plate sizes upon request.
Please contact us at info@infinityPV.com for further information.
The infinityPV Off-grid system is a complete system supplied with either the inverter system alone that can either directly charge your application or a customer defined battery bank such as a surplus lead-acid battery or operated with our infinityPV battery tank that is based on LiPo batteries. We offer solutions that enable one-day-energy-storage such that your panel can absorb and store all the energy harvested during the day. You can then use this electrical energy when needed.
- 6% OPV materials technology
- Durable polycarbonate front face
- Polycarbonate thermoplate
- Easily deployable anywhere with sunlight
- Complete (no extras needed)
- No electrolytic capacitors in electronics
- Fully isolated electrical output
- Fully integrated electronics and battery tank
- One day energy storage
- Selectable output voltages of 5, 12, 24, 36, 48V (any voltage available on request).
- Selectable connectors USB, banana, DIN etc. (several can be applied to the same panel upon request)
- Bluetooth connection integrated enabling contact to PC, network or mobile device showing current power level, power generated this day, power generated in total, power stored in battery, power available in battery etc.)
- APP available for iPhone and Android
- Customer selectable mounting surface
- Customer panel size available 0.15-1.2 m width X 0.15-8 m length (large sizes available on request)
- Fully scalable
- Replaceable battery tank
- Customer specific battery tank
- 2 year warranty
Order infinityPV E-bike charger
Please submit a quotation request to pay by bank transfer, recommended for large orders and VAT free orders (requires VAT number). You can also request to pay with Paypal if you wish to pay with a credit card.
The infinityPV e-bike charger can be chosen to match your charging requirements. A roofing structure of 1.2B x 3L m is a perfect shelter for your bike while charging and will depending on illumination generate 250-500 Wh on a sunny (12 hour) day. The solar cell panel is a roofing structure on its own and can easily be wall mounted using our double hinge wall Mount that allows for easy adjustment of the inclination of the panel to optimize the illumination needs. We offer a variety of electronics solutions ranging from a basic charging unit to a system with full monitoring on your mobile device or a display on the panel with integrated battery storage such that you harvest energy while your bike is on the road. Upon return the stored energy can be used to charge your battery (even at night). It is also possible to mount many e-bike charger panels into a larger roofing structure with greater charging capacity (and room for more bikes) using simple mounting rails for wood or metal support structures. Mounting requirements are simple and easy with only few requirements:
- The panel must be mounted at an angle > 7 degrees from horizontal to allow water and snow to run off.
- Ideally the panel is mounted at the optimal angle for your lattitude.
- The panel has to be mounted along the edges of the panel i.e. no holes, screws or nails can go through the panel.
|Panel 1.2 m wide by 3 m long with basic charging unita||699|
|500 Wh battery tankb||399|
|Metal hinges for wall mountingc||69|
|Smart charger upgrade w/ bluetooth for smartphone||149|
|Option for using your own lead-acid batteries (12 - 48 V)||89|
bClimatic conditions may reduce lifespan of LiPo batteries employed
cThe hinges are made for mounting on concrete or brick walls